It’s Stanford week as we fully dive into the Pac-12 Conference schedule, but not before recapping what happened against Idaho in the Battle of the Palouse this past Saturday. Caleb and George joined me again and we had some fun. Here’s what we talked about:
- The Mike Leach incidents at the end of the game, including his altercation with the officials and with Idaho head coach Paul Petrino. We also discuss a positive outcome from the incidents
- Continuing an evolving subject, what’s the identity of the team to this point in 2013
- Who had a great impact on the game on Saturday, there were several
- Where did the running game progress?
- Stanford’s outcome with Arizona State and the impact that Ed Reynold’s suspension could have on the game coming up Saturday
- The rest of the Pac-12 went undefeated, but not without a close contest or two (we’re looking at you USC). Also, we give some credit to Washington for an interesting development from their game Vs Idaho St, could we ever accomplish what they did under Leach?
We’re getting excited for the Stanford contest on Saturday. We’ll have the preview podcast up on Thursday and have plenty of content the rest of the week!