If you haven’t seen it, Butch and the Zzu Cru (Washington State’s self proclaimed student section at WSU’s basketball and football games) combined to do the Harlem shake in this must-see Youtube Vid. Read below for the funnies:
I say all this in love, being black myself, so here it goes with no racial agenda attached: Butch is white-boy-WHACK in his solo, but settles into a nice groove that is music video worthy while in the group. Luckily for this video, I found the token black-guy in the upper left hand corner (although I admit it was kinda like find Waldo), because after all, what is a Harlem shake without a black guy?
By the way, the answer is simply: “The Shake”
Several other noteworthy items that make this the weirdest and funniest Harlem Shake of all time:
- This video has a dude in a crimson/plaid toga… and he is awesome and unashamed
- Also introducing a guy with NO SHIRT but a cotton eskimo cap (only at Wazzu?)
- Also, is there a cow in this video? I think that’s a cow, and a superhero, a banana and a storm-trooper, all in the same non-Halloween video
- And I don’t know what kind of animal is dancing in the bottom right, but I cannot stop laughing
- A couple guys decided not to dance, one is looking tough while the other doesn’t know how he got here
- And finally the absolute FAIL of the piece: The guy on the bottom left has a chance to get down with no less than 7 cheerleaders for free in a video… instead he decides to feel himself up and then go into a slinky-type gyration on the floor for 15 seconds!